Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Verdure Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Verdure Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Intensity with Blending Modes
APPLY BLENDING MODES TO ELEMENTS TO INCREASE COLOR AND CONSTRAST.
- Apply Blending Modes such as Color Burn and Overlay
- Notice how the Transfers, Overlays and Brushes change COLOR and CONTRAST to enhance visual interest.
- Love how this transitional ArtPlay Palette Verdure Collection reflects Autumn or a move towards Christmas.
- See also Evenfall into Layers of Blending Modes Video
Frame For Christmas
PLACE TRANSFERS AND OVERLAYS BEHIND A HOLIDAY PHOTO ANN MAIL AS A CARD.
- Clip your photo to one or more Verdure FotoBlendz No. 1 masks to blend.
- Place Transfers and Overlays behind the blended image to matte and create a focal point.
- Love how the Holiday colors support this seasonal image.
- See this 3 Step Photo Compositing Tutorial.
MUTED COLOR PALETTE SUPPORT HERITAGE PHOTOS.
- You can use ANY color palette with black and white photos, but a muted approach provides visual interest by supporting mood.
- Notice how Adryane has also framed her photo with the artistry to draw the eye into the the layout design.
- Love the subtle repetition of elements such as the ArtStrokes, Leaves and delicate brushwork bordering the page.
- See also Blending Frames Tutorial.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.