Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing Artsy Inspiration 12 July 2019 using NEW releases by Anna Aspnes Designs.
This inspiration post is intended to give you guidance on using current and New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtsyInspiration 12 July 2019
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Make Custom Clipping Masks
Use one or more brushes from the ArtPlay Palette BrushSet to create a mask for your photo.
- Stamp the brushes on New Layers, re-position as preferred, then merge into a single layer to create the mask.
- This is a great way to use the ArtPlay Palette brushes AND create a mask that is perfect for your photo.
- See also 3 Ways to Use ArtPlay Palette Brushes
Create your own abstract using aA DigitalART supplies with the tools in Photoshop/Elements.
- Randomly place Transfers/Overlays from the ArtPlay Palette over a Solid Paper background, then stamp brushes on New Layers.
- Apply Blending Modes to the different layers to yield CONTRAST and intensity of COLOR.
- You could use this technique to create your own custom artsy paper backgrounds.
- See also Artsy Brushes Layout Foundation Tutorial.
Create a ‘ledge’ for your title using embellishments
- Layer embellishments below your title to build a cluster that acts as a ‘ledge’ for your title.
- Long and thin elements will work best for this technique.
- Notice how this draws the eye to the title work and leads the eye from one side of the page to the other.
- See also 6 Unique Ways To Use Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry layouts so we can cheer you on.