Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing digital designs inspiration 03-25.
This inspiration post is intended to give you guidance on using new releases, specials and DigitalART by Anna Aspnes Designs.
Digital Designs Inspiration 03-25
The aA Creative Team members have been making the magic happen with NEW DigitalART products at Anna Aspnes Designs.
See our Gallery HighLights by clicking on the images to access complete digital design supply lists.
You will also find process notes and digital scrapbooking tutorials from each team member to provide new digital inspiration for using aA DigitalART designs.
Play with Blending Modes
Extend you use of Blending Modes.
- Apply Blending Modes not only to your photos, but also your DigitalART supplies.
- Try the Color Burn Blending Mode to increase contrast and yield more vibrant color in your design.
- Notice how Laura has also applied this Blending Mode to the frames as well as her images.
- Masking with Blending Modes Tutorial
- Evanish Blending Mode Perplexity Video
- Blending Modes plus Levels Adjustment Layers
Create interesting Titles with a variety of word types.
- Gather a collection of words to build your own titles.
- Look for a variety of word types.
- Group the words together to foster relationship and create unity.
Use the layers of your template as a foundation to your digital artistry design.
- Recolor and apply Blending Modes to the FotoBlendz mask and stain layers to create a mat for your subject.
- Create a patchwork effect by removing frame layers and clipping digital papers to the frame mask layers in the templates.
- Notice how Margo has cleverly used the template as a foundation to her design.
- Layout Remakes using Artsy Templates
- Reformatting Templates
- Artsy Meets Coolth with Graphic Stripes Video
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
Find more Digital Designs inspration in the AnnaGallery.
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry layouts so we can cheer you on.