Happy Tuesday! Today we’re sharing Digital Designs Inspiration Heath.
AnnaRelease Heath is the newest collection of digital designs for scrapbookers, photographers, artists and crafters to be released into the Anna Aspnes Designs store.
The aA Creative Team members have been broadening their horizons using the NEW!! ArtPlay Palette Heath and supporting DigitalART products.
Click on the image below to view more digital designs inspiration ‘Heath’ or visit the AnnaTeam Layouts board on Pinterest.
ArtPlay Heath Inspiration
See our Gallery HighLights by clicking on the images to access complete digital design supply lists.
You will also find process notes and digital scrapbooking tutorials from each team member to provide new digital inspiration for using aA DigitalART designs.
1. Seamless Blending
Clip your photo to one of the page-size FotoBlendz Overlay clipping masks for quick and seamless blending.
- An image takes on the properties of the FotoBlendz clipping mask in terms of size and shape.
- Notice how Donna has mirrored the colors in her photo with those in the artsy paper.
2. Custom Transfers
Use a FotoBlendz clipping mask to create a custom element.
- Clip an artsy paper to the FotoBlendz Overlay of your choice to anchor a framed image to your artsy digital scrapbooking layout design.
- Notice how Adryane has placed her Clipping Set against a darker background to create Contrast.
3. No Photo Approach
Use a pictorial brush to replace the photo in your digital artistry/artsy digital scrapbooking layouts.
- Select an Artsy Paper as your background as your Layout Foundation.
- Stamp one or more brushes on a New Layer in the color of your choice, using the Paint Brush Tool from the Tools Panel,
- See this Brushes Basics class for guidance on loading and using brushes in Photoshop.
- Photoshop and Elements Brushes Self-Paced Classes are also available in the store at Anna Aspnes Designs.
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry shenanigans.