- Extract subject from photo in Adobe Photoshop/Elements and clip to a mask from MultiLayered FotoBlendz. Layer digital papers, transfers, and brushes from the [ArtPlay Palette] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palettes/ over the image layer.
- Apply various Blending Modes to each layer as preferred.
- Create a composite layer by pressing CTRL/CMD + SHIFT + ALT/OPT + E on your keyboard, when you are satisfied with the placement of layers. Note that the composite will appear at the top of the layers stack in the Layers panel.
- Choose an artsy or solid paper and place this layer beneath your composite layer to create a foundation using the Move tool from the Tools panel. You can choose from artsy and solid papers in the [ArtPlay Palettes] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palettes/.
- Mask the composite image by applying a Layer Mask and using various [Brushes] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/BrushSets/ on the mask thumbnail with the Fore and Background Colors set to BLACK and WHITE respectively, to remove areas of the image. A custom geometric brush was created to form the art pieces.
- Apply dimensional embellishments and Drop Shadow Layer Styles to add depth and yield visual interest in your digital art. I used stains, birds, and stitching from ButtonThreadz.
- Repeat any of the steps as preferred to increase the complexity of the design.
Join the discussion 4 Comments
Very beautiful, please could you do a video tutorial on YouTube?
Hi Abdalla, Adryane does lovely work – I usually reserve video tutorials for new releases only – Thank you for your understanding. Anna
So,could you tell me where can I get these frames because I didn’t see them in the supplies?
Hi Abdalla, Adryane shows you how to create them and the layout in the replay of this event https://annaaspnesdesigns.com/product/artplay-un3dited-live-replay/