aA Connect LIVE 14 November 2022 REPLAY
- Recorded 14 November 2022 at 2 pm MST.
- 1 – 1/2 hours of LIVE artistry deconstructions, critiques and answering questions.
- Event took place via the Zoom platform.
- Replay available for IMMEDIATE Download.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The Line-Up for this event – Layouts will be added as they are received.
1. Try this design approach in your next photo artistry layout using repetition and layering in this deconstruct via Adryane.
2. Contain your image using brushes and digital art elements in this deconstruct via Ana and Kathy.
3. Unique design ideas in creating focal points in this layout deconstruct via Miki.
4. Adding silhouettes to your layout designs in this deconstruct via Michelle.
5. The ‘Quadrant’ layout design approach in this layout deconstruct via Eszter.
6. Ideas for creating and supporting motion in this layout deconstruct via Kathy.
7. Stepping back, interesting perspectives and title placement approaches in this layout deconstruct via Ana.
8. Gradients of color and a ‘Rainbow’ style of photo editing in this layout deconstruct via Michelle.
8. FotoInspired Artistry and working with the Color Wheel for Dynamic Color Combinations in this layout deconstruct via Viv.