aA Connect LIVE 5 April 2021 Replay
Download the REPLAY of the latest aA Connect session.
This session PERFECT for YOU if you are INTERESTED in:
- Using Blending Modes to elevate your artistry.
- Modifying templates to Spark your next photo artistry layout design.
- Learning a Clever ‘hole punch’ with weaved threads or string Effect.
- Discovering the Best techniques for working with LOTS of photos.
- Mastering the art of Unity to create better Balance in your layout designs.
- Finding the best background to showcase your artistry.
- Getting a Sneak Peek into Creating Custom Clusters Part 2.
- Event was recorded LIVE on Monday 5 April 2021.
- 2 Hours of artistry deconstructions, critiques and answering questions.
- REPLAY link via Dropbox available IMMEDIATELY on registration.
What You Will Learn:
Layouts and topics of conversation will be added as they are received.
1. The Art of Blending Modes to yield stunning artistry in this layout deconstruct via Dale Botha.
2. Modifying templates and weaving threads – It’s the little things that create depth in your layout designs in this layout deconstruct via Adryane.
3. Modifying the Wordy Template Album to best support your stories and photos in this layout deconstruct via Michelle James.
4. A sneak peak into Creating Custom Clusters Part 2 with this layout deconstruct via Nancy Adams.
5. Fun text techniques and playing with MultiMedia Documents in this layout deconstruct via Laura Tringali-Holmes.
6. Thoughts on foundations in this composite critique via Melissa Thompson.
7. Applying unity to organize and create balanced layout design in this in this layout critique via Linda Treleaven.
8. When to when is enough in building your element clusters in this layout critique via Ann Gilchrest.
9. Designing for print plus not making it harder than it needs to be in this layout critique via Kathleen Sakorafos.