Create Your Own Photo Book Project.
Let me guide you through the process from start to finish.
- An album of artistry and Meaningful memory keeping.
- Using my winning ‘Album Magic’ formula.
- To create a Lasting keeping sake that can be enjoyed for years to come.
The REPLAY Project will help YOU:
- Create a photo project of YOUR choice.
- Quickly BLEND photos and stories to create artistic layouts.
- Tell the stories that are most MEANINGFUL to you.
- Complete a photobook that DOCUMENTS all the THINGS from this crazy year.
- Make the process extra SPECIAL by finding JOY in your photos.
aA Project 2020 Makes The Magic Happen
The project has been presented in many different formats over the years, and each year it continues to get better.
See aA Project 15 Year Evolution
This project was even MORE interactive than ever!
- Learn all my SECRETS for easy artsy layout creation.
- Create a cohesive photo book project READY for print.
- Master the art of PLANNING and ORGANIZING your DigitalART supplies and photos.
- Select DigitalART supplies that BEST support your photos.
- Have CONFIDENCE in the goal of project COMPLETION.
What You CAN Expect
1. Album Magic Formula
Access my PROVEN approach for planning ANY photo book project (.pdf format).
- Introduction to Photo Projects.
- The Importance of PLANNING
- 5 Things to ENSURE Success.
- How to CHOOSE a theme.
- Establishing PARAMETERS.
- Choosing the right APPROACH
- Photo and DigitalART SELECTION and ORGANIZATION
- Comprehensive THEMES List
- Guidance for PRINTING your layouts
- PLUS MORE….
2. Video Inspiration and Techniques
A series of LIVE session video REPLAYS.
You will get:
- Recordings of the 6 Weekly LIVE sessions (1 -1 1/2 hours in length).
- Available for IMMEDIATE download in .MP4 format from your account at Anna Aspnes Designs.
- Demonstrations conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Additional information and support provided for Photoshop Elements users where appropriate.
- Layout Deconstructs of my project.
- Artsy TECHNIQUES and Approaches
- Ability to ask questions and PARTICIPATE.
Got a Question?
Email me and I would be happy to answer it for you.