Learn how to create a travel photo book project using photo artistry and digital scrapbooking techniques.
Enjoy this self-pace LIVE event REPLAY
- Transform vacation or Travel Photos into a sophisticated photo book project.
- Master the use of Template Collections in Adobe Photoshop or Elements to create a cohesive layout designs.
- Understand and implement Successful strategies for starting and completing a project.
- Preserve memories using a variety of imagery and travel Memorabilia.
- Glean encouragement and Inspiration from this in-depth guided course.
- Staycation photo book theme ideas
- Plan ahead for Upcoming travel adventures.
- Adapt the lessons to suit your chosen Event.
Revolutionize Photo Preservation
Transform Your Photos From…
What YOU Will Learn:
- What a Photo Book Project is and how to Successfully Complete one.
- Understand the importance of Planning and how it will help you become more Efficient in your memory keeping.
- Everything you Need to know about where to to start and Avoid the Overwhelm of tackling a large photo project.
- Choose the right Approaches to guide the Structure and layout foundations for your photo book.
- Master the art of supporting your photos with Engaging and Authentic Storytelling.
- Inspiration and guidance for Selecting a Theme using an interactive worksheet approach.
- Organize your Project for simple and efficient photo artistry layout creation.
- Best practices to Choosing Photos that Best Support your stories and appropriate Placement in your page designs.
- How to Pair Down your images to create an efficient and engaging project that does not ‘blow the bank account.’
- Step-by-step guidance for Selecting The Right Digital Supplies to enhance the artistry and create a Cohesive Photo Book Project.
- Considerations and recommendations for Printing your Project and when to make such decisions.
- All my favorite Techniques for working with Template Collections and Digital Assets by Anna Aspnes Designs.
What You CAN Expect
1. Written Content Support
A step-by-step Proven approach for planning ANY photo book project.
- Start Here – A Photo Project Guide with Theme Inspiration (.pdf)
- Travel Project Worksheet for Choosing a Theme (.pdf)
- Printing Guidance – Considerations for choosing Printing Mode and Format for your layout designs (.pdf)
- TWO Travel Project Plan Examples – Inspiration for your own Project Plan (.pdf)
- Project Plan Printable Worksheet – Guidance for creating your own Project Plan (.docx so that it’s editable)
- The Start Here .pdf is a 20 pages workbook guiding you through Everything you Need to Know about planning a Photo Book Project.
- Every section prompts you with Action Steps to instill confidence and guide you through the decision-making process.
- A separate worksheet is included to help you choose your Travel Theme with a Summary Checklist to ensure feasibility.
- An Introduction to creating artistic photo projects.
- The importance of Planning with Step-By-Step approach.
- The 5 Steps to being successful and efficient in project
- Guidance and support in Selecting a personalized theme.
- Establishing Parameters for your project.
- Choosing an Approach that supports your Preferences.
- Master Selection and Organization for any artistry project.
- A HUGE list of Travel Theme and Staycation ideas to inspire and challenge you.
- Comprehensive guidance and advice for Printing your layouts.
- Project Plan examples PLUS printable worksheet for your own use.
In other words, EVERYTHING you need to do this thing!
2. Video Inspiration Sessions
6 LIVE session REPLAYS available for IMMEDIATE download.
- Each session approx. 1 -1/2 to 2 hours in length for a total of 9 Hours of Viewing.
- All videos are recorded via the Zoom platform and include Guidance, Explanations, Demonstrations and Techniques.
- Demonstrations in both Adobe Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements.
- Videos are delivered in .MP4 format.
- Introduction into the Planning and Actualization of a complete photo book project.
- Determine Page Count of your project and Number of Photos to use.
- Understand why establishing a Project Plan is the secret to successful photo book realization.
- Complete Worksheets to ensure simple and effective Decision-Making.
- Guidance for choosing a Theme from an extensive list of options.
- Consider a variety of Parameters for page and project structure.
- Choose from multiple Approach options to make the magic happen.
- Master the art of Photo Organization and Product Selection.
- Initiation into Tandem project creation.
- Receive Empowerment for future photo book project creation.
- Step-by-step in depth process of Photo Selection, Sorting and Organization.
- Considerations for Prioritization and ‘Whittling’ down photos.
- Successfully Reduce 100’s of photos to just 10-12 per layout.
- Best Criteria for eliminating photos.
- Master meaningful Storytelling and Journaling.
- Learn how to Embellish the facts to write what you want to Remember.
- Lots of Examples for elevating your Stories.
- Different approaches for Presentation of words.
- Finding and Selecting appropriate Digital Art supplies for your layouts.
- View some of my Photo Projects from the past 20 years.
- Handle your Templates during Project creation.
- Organize your Digital Art supplies to Facilitate usage.
- Master Photoshop Brushes management.
- Step-by-step guidance for First layout creation.
- Approaches for Choosing a focal photo.
- Thoughts on establishing an Order of pages in your project.
- Manage Layers in the Photoshop Layers Panel.
- The difference between Levels and Curves.
- Photo Placement to yield balanced design.
- Modify masks for improved photo Coverage.
- Recolor Containment stain layers.
- Reformat templates to Accommodate more photos or journaling.
- Select a Background for your layout design.
- Use Transfers to Embellish your blended photos.
- Approaches for Tandem photo book projects.
- Apply the same pair of Templates to 2 different layout designs.
- Manage your developing photo project.
- Be flexible to Changes.
- Customize ‘postage marks’ with your own Date and Place (Photoshop and Elements.)
- Use Pictorial Brushes to Extend Photos.
- Mask Transfers/ArtsyTransers to support layout design.
- Text tricks using Character Settings.
- Anatomy of an element cluster.
- Approaches for extending photos for Mask Coverage.
- Modify masks to yield photo details.
- Guidance of Font and WordART selection and usage.
- Build and modify Meaningful stories.
- Introduction to Visual Triangles.
- Techniques for placing photos in Templates.
- Create your own Pictorial Brushes.
- Apply Design Principles in scrapbooking page creation.
- Recolor Stitching.
- Create Brushes from Travel Memorabilia.
- Establish a Double-Page with Templates modifications.
- Making your photos Align with your digital scrapbooking layout design.
- Solve photo Placement problems.
- Searching tips for product Selection.
- Batch Processing your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Disadvantages of creating Tandem Projects.
- Placement of Elements to support your layout design.
- Tips of making Titles more visible and easier to read.
- Steps for photographing and making Custom Elements from memorabilia (Photoshop and Elements.)
- Use the Selective Coloring feature in Adobe Photoshop.
- Make ‘on-the-fly’ Adjustments to your photo project.
- More Options for photo placement in Templates.
- Create a double-page spread using Templates in Photoshop Elements.
- Advice for NOT obsessing over your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Plan for future photo projects.
- Make Changes mid-project.
- Adapt categories to better Support your photos.
- Using any Remaining photos.
- Spark Journaling from your images.
- Make your stain layers Pop.
- 3-Step element cluster creation.
- Track product usage to yield layout Cohesion.
- Enhance photo lighting and create better image Contrast.
- Recolor Transfers and FotoGlows (Photoshop and Elements.)
- Create Cohesive digital scrapbooking layouts.
- Approaches for adding Dates to your page designs.
- Accepting Imperfection advice.
- Simplification of Smart Objects in Photoshop Elements.
- Proof and make additions to your layouts.
- File formats and Saving for Print.
- Introduce and conclude your photo project.
- Creating Variation in your Templates spreads.
- Several approaches to Photo Book Creation.
- Other Closing thoughts.
1. Project Modifications
- Selecting and organizing new photos.
- Adding and Reorganizing layouts.
- Choosing NEW DigitalART supplies.
- Re-using Templates.
- Working in Batches.
- How to keep ‘on top’ of it ALL.
2. Step-by-Step Upload Approach
- Uploading pages to ‘Picaboo’ for printing in photo book format.
3. The Templates
This workshop includes Travel Template Album No 6.
- Used to create the Tandem 2 Photo Book Project.
4. Private Facebook Group
ACCESS TO THE CLOSED COMMUNITY FOR THE aA Travel Project COMMUNITY.
Got a Question?
Email me and I would be happy to answer it for you.