Year of ArtPLAY | May 2017
Year 2017 is the year of ArtPlay.
aA Designs is hosting 12 ArtPlay Unedited classes over the course of 12 months providing 12 opportunities to elevate your artistry and ignite your creativity in year 2017.
- aA Studio View. You get to watch over my shoulder as I talk you through the design decisions I make, and share what I’m thinking, as the layout comes together
- Master Artsy. Insider view to achieving successful artsy design, as well as providing on-the-fly solutions to common digital artistry problems, from blank canvas to artsy composite.
- Sustain your Practice. Inspire your creativity, advance your skills in digital artistry/scrapbooking, keep you engaged in your art practice, and provide support through frustrating design challenges.
This is the Year of ArtPLAY | May 2017 session of this intimate aA educational experience.
In this Year of ArtPLAY | May 2017 session, you will:
- Create an artsy foundation using ArtsyTransfers.
- Build a design that moves the eye from one edge of the canvas to another.
- Mask a photo using a Layer Mask and brushes.
- Apply seamless watercolor edges to your blended images.
- Mask a hard-to-blend photo in which the focal point fills the frame.
- Create a sketch effect using Filters and Blending Modes.
- Add depth and visual interest to your layout/composite using ArtsyPaint brushes and Blending Modes.
- Color abstractly using brushes.
- Extend your photo imagery using brushes.
- Create multi-colored brush imprints.
- Learn how different background colors effect Blending Modes.
- Enhance alignment with UrbanStitchez.
- Use the Warp (Photoshop) and Perspective (Photoshop and Elements) tools.
- Learn 2 ways to recolor layers.
- Manipulate ArtsyTransfers.
- Modify WordART.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM aA Year of ArtPLAY | May 2017
- 1 X 59 minute video divided into 3 parts (approx. 22, 21 and 16 mins each).
- FREE access to all digital supplies and .psd files created in each session.
- Conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC, but all content is suitable for Elements users – Any difference in process or workarounds are noted throughout the session.
Please note that comprehensive written course content is NOT included with this session.
You can join the aA Year of ArtPLAY 2017 here.
Got a question? Email me.
Pam J –
Anna’s patience with me has been wonderful. She totally invests in YOU …
Tina Wilson (verified owner) –
I decided to purchase the class as I needed more clarification on when and where to use textures. I watched all three videos and it helped me understand how and went to use them. I’ve been scrapbooking awhile and for some reason haven’t used textures much. Maybe they were a little intimidating as I haven’t been sure when and if they are supposed to be recolored or how to use them to enhance the page design. This helped my understanding. Anna’s classes are always the best.
Anna Aspnes –
YOU are the BEST Tina! Thank you 🙂