Year of ArtPLAY | February 2017
Year 2017 is the year of ArtPlay.
aA Designs is hosting 12 ArtPlay Unedited classes over the course of 12 months providing 12 opportunities to elevate your artistry and ignite your creativity in year 2017.
- aA Studio View. You get to watch over my shoulder as I talk you through the design decisions I make, and share what I’m thinking, as the layout comes together
- Master Artsy. Insider view to achieving successful artsy design, as well as providing on-the-fly solutions to common digital artistry problems, from blank canvas to artsy composite.
- Sustain your Practice. Inspire your creativity, advance your skills in digital artistry/scrapbooking, keep you engaged in your art practice, and provide support through frustrating design challenges.
This is the FEBRUARY session of this intimate aA educational experience.
In this session, you will learn step-by-step how blend 5 different photos to create a photo collage using a Layer Mask and brushes, apply Filters to your photos, add an ethereal light quality and create a layout from your composite.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM aA Year of ArtPLAY (February 2017)
- 1 – 1/2 hour video divided into approx 3 parts (approx. 30 mins each) plus Addendum (11 mins).
- FREE access to all digital supplies and .psd files created in each session.
- Conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Please note that comprehensive written course content is NOT included with this session.
Got a question? Email me.