Year of ArtPLAY | September 2017
Year 2017 is the year of ArtPlay.
aA Designs is hosting 12 ArtPlay classes over the course of 12 months providing 12 opportunities to elevate your artistry and ignite your creativity in year 2017.
- aA Studio View. You watch over my shoulder as I lead you through a particular aspect of my design process, talking you through the design decisions I make, why I make them, while sharing all my best tips and techniques, to create an artsy digital composite.
- Master Artsy. Insider view to achieving successful artsy design, as well as providing on-the-fly solutions to common digital artistry problems, from blank canvas to artsy composite.
- Sustain your Practice. Inspire your creativity, advance your skills in digital artistry/scrapbooking and keep you engaged in your art practice. You will also have on demand access to mentorship and support through your own frustrations and design challenges.
This is the Year of ArtPLAY | September 2017 session of this intimate aA educational experience.
You will learn the following techniques:
- Considerations for selecting Artsy Paper to co-ordinate with your photos.
- Assess Artsy Paper designs for photo placement.
- Tell a story with a single photo.
- Why some photos are much harder to blend than others.
- How to select Good Photo ‘Candidates’ for blending.
- Solutions for using ‘Hard to Blend’ Photos
- Multi-Photo Compositing.
- Understand Abstract Blending.
- Assign Visual Weight to a focal image to guide the eye and create balance in your designs.
- Inverse Masking with ArtsyPaint Brushes
- Photo-editing using Blending Modes.
- Convert a photo to Black and White.
- Refine blending results with AnnaBlendz Artsy Brushes.
- Create Visual Triangles using Color.
- Which Blending Modes lighten/darken.
- How to work with Blending Modes more effectively.
- Enhancing Blending Modes using other Photoshop Tools.
- Understand the power of Duplicate Layers.
- Lead the eye, add Visual Interest and design Balance using Color and ArtsyStain Brushes
- Alignment of lines and shapes to create Unity.
- Create Contrast and Color Adjustments using Blending Modes.
- Create Monogram Titles.
- Apply Drop Shadow Layer Styles.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM aA Year of ArtPLAY | September 2017
- 1 X 72 minute video divided into 3 parts (approx. 22 , 24and 25 mins each).
- FREE access to all digital supplies and .psd files created in each session.
- Conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC, but all content is suitable for Elements users – Any difference in process or workarounds are noted throughout the session.
Please note that comprehensive written course content is NOT included with this session.