Today, I’m sharing my most recent aA YouTube video that provides some fun ArtPlay Palettes, Templates and BrushSet Video.
ArtPlay Palettes, Templates and BrushSet Video
Watch this video if you want to know how to use templates with Digital Scrapbooking Kits or learn a few fun Photoshop brushes techniques.
In this video:
1. You will be able to see in detail the following aA Digital Supplies:
2. You will also learn how to:
- Use ArtPlay Palettes with Templates.
- Select an Artsy Paper as a Template foundation
- Clip images to Template Mask layers
- Change the orientation of Template Frame layers.
- Recolor or remove Elements.
- Create a two-tones Brush imprint.
- Apply Blending Modes to Brushes.
- Drop Shadow Layer Styles.
3. Drop Shadow Layer Styles:
Learn more about Brushes: aAdvanced Brushes in Photoshop and Elements.
Join the discussion 6 Comments
Fantastic tutorial Anna I always learn so much
I always aim to inspire 🙂
Loved the way you add just the right elements to make the page special! Great inspiration.
Secret is not to add too many Deb 🙂
Glad you made this tutorial to show how to use your products. I’ve always wondered how you used them in a layout and how to make the photos work. A few things just clicked in my brain just now. Thanks for your videos. I learn something new with every one of them.
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Helps me know what to provide in future videos.