Today, I’m sharing my most recent aAYouTube Double the Sirenic for Emphasis Video.
Double the Sirenic for Emphasis Video
Guidance in the duplication of layers to create emphasis, rhythms and visual interest.
This video deconstructs a digital artistry/scrapbooking layout by Ulla May, and explains how to use digital products by Anna Aspnes Designs.
You will learn how to:
- Repeat elements to create emphasis and rhythm.
- Place your photos on an artsy paper.
- Frame an image with digital elements.
The session is conducted in Adobe Photoshop, but is also applicable for Adobe Photoshop Elements users.
Find a complete list of DigitalART supplies here.
See more Sirenic inspiration in this blog post.
You may also be interested in:
- Basic Design Principles Tutorial
- Inkling to Mix and Match Blending Video
- Layers of Brushes and Textures
Post your pages using these video techniques in the AnnaGallery.
And if you liked this post, please consider sharing it using the social media buttons below.