Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired December 2021.
FotoInspired December 2021
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 3 double-page spreads.
- December memories.
- Christmas 2021
Here are my layouts PLUS some thoughts on taking a break from your FotoInspired layouts .
Week 48 and 49 | December Memories (1)
Week 50 | December Memories (2)
Week 51 and 52 | Christmas/New Year’
Overlapping Your Scrapbooking
It’s OK to use the same photos in different digital scrapbooking layouts or projects.
- The Stories of our lives often overlap, so it stands to reason that our Documentation of these events, would do the same.
- I have absolutely NO qualms in using the same photos Twice.
- Duplication of images can create Emphasis, fill in gaps in your photo projects, and form Connections between stories.
- Many of my December and Christmas photos will appear in both my FotoInspired and Holiday Project pages.
- The use of these photos in the FotoInspired project provides a detailed weekly, biweekly or monthly view of our year, with all the little Anecdotes thrown in for good measure.
- The Holiday Project is more about sharing the BIG stories and providing an wend-of-year Summary of changes, growth and evolution.
- In essence, the photos support 2 very different Purposes in my photo artistry and digital scrapbooking.
- Both are of Value and add Meaning to my memory keeping efforts.
- Focus on the Story instead of the photos.
- In other words, make the Story central to your photo artistry and digital scrapbooking projects.
- When you take this approach, the photos will be in Support of the story (as opposed the the story coming secondary to the photos.)
- This will then make the Same photo(s) relevant to multiple events or Stories that you are sharing through your memory keeping pages.