Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired October 2021.
FotoInspired October 2021
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 4 double-page spreads.
- October memories.
- Luke’s HOCO 2021
- Visiting Ella in Flagstaff (2)
Here are my layouts PLUS some thoughts about adopting a chronological or themed approach in your FotoInspired layouts .
Week 39, 40, 41, 42 | October Memories Week 39 | HOCO 2021 Week 42 | Visiting E
Chronological or Themed Approach?
How about BOTH.
- Personally I like EVERYTHING to be order.
- It’s LOGICAL to have your photos in sequence…
- But it is not always PRACTICAL in terms of design.
- How do you find a HAPPY medium?
Opt for Simplicity
- SHARE your photos in a way that is EASIEST for you.
- That might mean a CHRONOLOGICAL approach in one layout
- And a EVENT driven approach in the next.
- You may also decide to COMBINE them in pursuit of SIMPLICITY.
Embrace The Evolution
- Try ALL 3 options and see which work best for YOU.
- And not this may CHANGE between layouts or over time.
- There has certainly been a SHIFT in my pages over the past for months.
- As a result of fewer every-day and MORE event themed layouts.
- Focus on the EASIEST way to get your photos and stories into the FOTOINSPIRED templates.
- I find it helpful to GROUP my photos to ASSESS how they may fit on one side or across a double page spread.
- You can create a series of FOLDERS if you are unable to VISUALIZE this process.
- The groups may be chronological OR event focused and that is OK.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I always enjoy seeing your FI pages, Anna! Thank you.
Thanks for sharing Beverly 🙂