Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired September 2021.
FotoInspired September 2021
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 3 double-page spreads.
- Random photos in September
- Luke sick with Mono
- Eric’s Hunting Trip
Here are my layouts PLUS some thoughts on my pages this month.
Week 34, 35 and 36 | September Memories Week 37 and 38 | Luke Sick with Mono Week 39 | Eric’s Hunting Trip
You Might Be Surprised
More than you think…
- I have NOT been active with the camera this month.
- And I was pretty much CONVINCED that I would struggle to put a layout together this month.
- NOT so!
- On downloading my photos I was pleasantly SURPRISED.
- 3 MEANINGFUL pages came to fruition.
Less is more…
- It’s certainly EASIER to work with FEWER photos.
- And it take a lot LESS time…
- Then there is the OPPORTUNITY to focus more on the stories.
Fake It Till You Make It…
- I’m EXACTLY where I was last month and I’m OK with that.
- Taking the photos when INSPIRED to do so…
- And telling the STORIES of our lives.
- I’m STILL making the magic happen.
- Choose Templates with LARGER and FEWER masks and frames.
- Add your photos FIRST then fill remaining frames with aA DigitalART.
- Clip digital papers and ArtsyKardz to frames and masks.
- Then embellish with BrushSets and WordART.