Happy Tuesday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Alfresco Video Inspiration.
This video is intended to give you guidance on using the digital assets in the ArtPlay Alfresco Collection.
ArtPlay Alfresco Video Inspiration
A PARTIAL INSPIRATION VIDEO POST AVAILABLE ON THE aA YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND TWITCH PLATFORMS.
Unfortunately, my computer crashed during this session, but I think you’ll still find the recording very helpful.
Learn how to:
- Create your own embellishments using MultiMedia elements.
- Recolor WordART titles for better visibility.
- Use ArtsyKardz with Blending Modes and Frames.
- Create artistry with multiple FotoBlendz Clipping Masks.
- Colorize elements with FotoGlows.
- Lead the eye with Visual Triangles.
- Build WordART clusters.
- PLUS always a LOT more inspiration.
Click on the image below to access the video on the aA YouTube Channel.
FIND ALL THE ARTPLAY ALFRESCO VIDEO INSPIRATION LAYOUTS IN THE ANNAGALLERY, OR THE ANNATEAM LAYOUTS BOARD ON PINTEREST.
Please share your feedback and suggestions below so I can make these sessions better.