Today, I’m sharing a new video on the aAYouTube ArtsyTransfers Moira with ArtPlay Palettes Video.
ArtsyTransfers Moira with ArtPlay Palettes
Guidance for using Artsy Transfers with ArtPlay Palettes.
This video introduces you to the ArtPlay Palette Moira collection and demonstrates how to combine ArtPlay Palettes with ArtsyTransfers by deconstructing a digital artistry/scrapbooking layout by Miki Krueger.
You will learn how to:
- Use ArtsyTransfers with ArtPlay Palettes.
- How ArtsyTransfers differ from Transfers and Overlays in ArtPlay Palettes.
- Use ArtsyTransfers with the Clipping Mask Function.
- Understand the power of layer Duplication.
- Clip a single photo to multiple frames using Postage Frames No. 2
- How to use the .abr format file using Splatters No. 4
- Why you should perhaps use the .abr file over the .png format version.
- How to incorporate artsy design with a minimalist, clean and simple style.
The session is conducted in Adobe Photoshop, but guidance is also provided for Adobe Photoshop Elements users.
You may also be interested in:
Post your pages using these video techniques in the AnnaGallery.
And if you liked this post, please help others see this video by sharing it using the social media buttons below.