Today, I wanted to share a little Do It for D’ Artistry Update.
Do It for D’ Artistry Update
Last year my friend’s daughter and my daughter’s friend was diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
As a community you showed your support.
- Some of the top designers in this industry generously contributed digital designs.
- Two HUGE DigitalART Bundles (Fall and Winter) were curated.
- You supported this cause.
Update on Delaney
Many of you have asked and so thank you for your prayers and concern.
- The treatment to preserve her fertility was very successful.
- 2 brutal rounds of chemo within 2 months prior to Christmas were very hard on her physically.
- She had pneumonia over Christmas but seems to have recovered well.
- Follow-up scans mid-December showed a 50% reduction in tumor growth.
- She is now undergoing 11 days of radiation.
- While the radiation is more dangerous to her future health it has been easier on her body.
- She’s in remarkably GOOD spirits and will likely go back to school this Semester.
- She turns 17 years old this week.
Update on Donations
All proceeds thus far have been donated.
- Total of $4900.
- $2700 has gone directly to Delaney (a savings account for anything might need now or in the future.)
- $2200 to LL Baytoevan’s Love (a local organization supporting Children with Cancer.)
- The Bundles continue to be popular and I will continue to divide the donations.
Thank you for supporting Delaney and all the other children we have helped.
See this local news piece.