Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired January 2022.
FotoInspired January 2022
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 3 double-page spreads.
- Ella Back to College
- January Skiing + Ella’s Food Photos
- Luke’s LAX Prospect Camp in Florida
Here are my layouts PLUS some thoughts on something being better than nothing.
Watch the deconstructs of some of these layouts HERE for a limited time.
Week 1 | Ella Back To College Week 2 | January Skiing + Ella’s Food Photos Weeks 3 & 4 | LAX Prospect Camp in Florida
Something is Better Than Nothing
This is not a bad approach for any and all of your memory keeping.
- I honestly thought twice about doing a FotoInspired project this year.
- Ella is gone and Luke is barely here these days between school, his job, social life and Lacrosse.
- I don’t take nearly as many photos as I used to, although that is what I thought…
- I was completely shocked to discover that I had enough photo for 4 double-pages this month.
- It just goes to show just how wrong we can be in our estimations, and expectations for that matter.
Your FotoInspired project does NOT have to be perfect.
- It can really encompass anything you want it to be, whether it’s one, two, four pages, or even more.
- You are likely to surprise yourself at the number of photos or images you have.
- And one page is definitely better than no pages at all.
- The truth is something is ALWAYS better than nothing.
- Take photos intuitively and when you are inspired to do so.
- There is NO need to force the photography.
- Just a few meaningful memories can be equally, and sometimes more impactful, then capturing it all.
- I’m so glad I moved into this year with this project again because these layouts make my heart smile.