Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired November 2021.
FotoInspired November 2021
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 2 double-page spreads.
- November memories.
Here are my layouts PLUS some thoughts on taking a break from your FotoInspired layouts .
Week 44 and 45 | November Memories (1) Week 46 and 47 | Thanksgiving, Luke’s Birthday
Taking a Break
It’s OK to stop creating pages for a while.
- These everyday documentation projects are ONGOING.
- This means that there is NO END or ‘tidy’ point at which you might feel able to stop.
- Sometimes BOREDOM can set in, or it might just be a matter of PREOCCUPATION elsewhere.
- Whatever your inclination, I want to NORMALIZE taking a break from these projects.
The ‘Ebb and Flow’ of Creating
- There will be times when you are INSPIRED to create and you can just ENJOY the process.
- When your photo-taking begins to LAG, and you are just not FEELING the project, this is a good INDICATION to make a change.
- Notice that I did NOT suggest abandoning your FotoInspired pages.
- Redirecting your energy and enjoying a little REST can go a LONG way to getting back to your pages with RENEWED perspective.
- When you REVISIT your project after taking a break you will be REMINDED why you started it in the first place and might just feel the SPARK to getting going again.
An Annual Hiatus from FotoInspired
- Typically, I NATURALLY ‘fall of the wagon’ in my FotoInspired project.
- Life gets full when the Holidays arrive and I’m MORE interested in working on my End of Year Project.
- I’m OK with letting it slide for a few months, with the KNOWING I will catch up.
- Funnily enough, I tend to take FEWER photos during this ‘distracted’ time, which helps to make the magic happen in the New Year.