Learn how to plan and create a Year in Review Project.
- Create 1-2 double-page spreads for each MONTH of the year.
- Understand HOW to use the MonthReview Template Album series.
- Capture photos that reflect your STORY.
- Select and ORGANIZE to ensure project SUCCESS.
- Document a year of PHOTOS + STORIES in one photo book.
Now is ALWAYS a GOOD time to Begin!
- January is typically a ‘neat and tidy’ START for a project like this.
- BUT there is no ‘bad’ time to start telling YOUR stories with photos and artistry.
- Document THIS year or create a project with images from PAST years.
What You CAN Expect
1. 2HR LIVE Session REPLAY
- 8-Page ‘Course Content’ in .pdf format with STEP-BY-STEP instructions.
- Master Template for creating Double-Page spreads from single templates.
- BONUS coupon for MonthReview Template Album No. 5
2. Why You Need this Session
- Create a layout EVERY month.
- It’s a VERY ‘doable’ goal.
- Tell your STORIES when they are ‘fresh in mind.’
- Take photos that SUPPORT your stories.
- Don’t leave it all until the END of the year!
3. What You Will Learn
- Use and MODIFY template Album collections
- Make the most out of the BONUS BrushSet.
- COMBINE different Template Collections to share more images.
- WHAT to include in your monthly layouts.
- Capture/choose the right PHOTOS for your pages.
- HOW to perfectly BALANCE your photos.
- Identify STORIES that represent your life.
- Guidance on HOW to start AND write your stories.
- Select DigitalART supplies to SUPPORT your stories.
- Organize CONTENT for use in your layouts.
- Stay INSPIRED throughout the year.
- Guidance on PRINTING your pages.
4. The Templates
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TEMPLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE REPLAY OF THIS LIVE EVENT.
- But there is a BONUS coupon included with this class on the template collection used in class.
- SAVE $10 on the MonthReview Template Album No. 5 using INCLUDED coupon.
- Valid through 10 August 2031.
How Will You Document Your Year?
Register below and let me guide you.
Got a Question?
Email me or comment below and I would be happy to answer it for you.