Create your own element flower bouquets PLUS clever photo editing techniques for your digital scrapbooking and photo artistry pages.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Build your own own floral Landscape.
- Guidance for using ArtPlay Collections and placement of Focal Points.
- Ways to Improve poorly executed and aging photos.
- Customizing and creating your own MultiMedia elements.
- Select of layers in the Layers Panel.
- Adjustments for Drop Shadow element layers.
- Clever text and WordART tricks and tips.
- Rotate, reposition, Alignment and ‘flipping’ elements on-the-fly.
- Duplication of elements and Visual Triangles.
- Embellish elements with text.
- Quick Object Selection Extraction technique with Drop Shadows.
- Remove photo artifacts with Spot Healing.
- Create a Double Exposure effect using Blending Modes.
- Photo Color adjustments.
- Modify and adapt WordART elements.
DIGITAL SUPPLY LIST:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Approx. 24.5 min video in .MP4 format guiding you through the creation of this digital scrapbooking layout.
- Play on using a ‘Media Player’ on your computer or load into iTunes to watch on your mobile device.
- Create your own element flower bouquets PLUS clever photo editing techniques
- This is a self-paced session for IMMEDIATE download after purchase.
- This MiniClass was included in aA Connect 28 March 2022.