ArtPlay Archive Digital Scrapbook Inspiration post for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
The purpose of this post is to inspire using the ArtPlay Palette Archive and coordinating digital assets
ArtPlay Archive Digital Scrapbook Inspiration
1. Surround with Artistry
Contain a blended photo with digital scrapbook products to frame your photo artistry.
- Clip a photo to a FotoBlendz clipping mask or custom blend using a Layer Mask and brushes.
- Place digital elements from the ArtPlay Archive Collection behind the blended image.
- We love how this approach creates Intentional Transitions and frames the digital scrapbooking page.
2. Self-Portrait Magic
Use a photo of yourself and apply a blending mode for a fun ‘All About Me’ digital scrapbooking page.
- Blend a big photo into a Solid Paper layout foundation using a clipping mask or custom blending.
- Experiment with applying different Blending Modes to the photo to yield different artistic effects.
- Embellish with Dimensional elements from MultiMedia Documents No 3 or the ArtPlay Palette.
3. Enhance with Dimension
Layer dimensional elements behind your blended photo to add visual interest to your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Place blended photos over Dimensional elements such as tags, paper, and envelopes.
- You can find these elements in MultiMedia Documents No 3 and a variety of ArtPlay Palettes.
- Notice how this adds Texture to the photo artistry.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes
ArtPlay Archives Collection
A palette rich in textures, type, and jewel tones in the theme of documenting for the archives and capturing the details making this digital assets and art supplies collection perfect for telling a variety of themes in your memory keeping, digital scrapbook, and photo artistry pages.
- ArtPlay Palette Archive
- MultiMedia Documents No. 3
- NoteBook No. 3
- Archive WordART Mix No. 1
- Artsy Layered Template No. 265
- ArtsyTransfers Archive
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?