Session 3 of Part 3 in the Masterly Brushes series.
Master Custom Blending with Photoshop Brushes.
Everything you need to know about blending photos in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
- Master the art via step-by-step Guidance and Instruction for blending photos with digital art supplies.
- Demonstrations via a series of predesigned photo artistry layouts and on-the-fly constructs.
- Take your blending skills from Basic to Advanced by the end of this course.
Part 1: Basic Blending Techniques (approx. 2 hours)
Introductions to the tools and techniques for custom blending your photos with digital art supplies
What you will learn:
- Understand the 5 Approaches to custom blending with extensive layout examples.
- Guidance for selecting and positioning of Photos in your blended photo artistry layout designs.
- Step-by-step techniques for using the Gradient and Paint Brush Tools to custom blend your images.
Part 2: Advanced Blending Techniques (approx. 2 hours)
Elevate your blending skills from basic to advanced by layering your approach.
What you will learn:
- Use Brush Settings to vary and enhance your custom blending.
- Target blending effects using my favorite ‘Puzzle’ blending method.
- Reverse the process of blending with an Inverse Masking.
- Apply custom blended effects to Multiple layers by transferring and duplicating Layer Masks.
- Save time by blending multiple layers via layer Groups.
- Watch the REPLAYS of3 LIVE sessions.
- Sessions are available in .MP4 format and available for IMMEDIATE download.
- Watch .mp4 files on your computer using a Media Player or load into iTunes for viewing on Smart Devices.
- Demonstrations are conducted in Photoshop CC but Additional Guidance will be provided for Photoshop Elements as needed.
- Course Outline included for your convenience.
- Comprehensive Written Course Content in .pdf format for BOTH parts of this workshop.
- BONUS Brush settings guide.
This FREE ArtPlay Palette Skylark will be used throughout this course for demonstrations.
- Available for IMMEDIATE download on registration.
- 9 – 12 x 12 Artsy and Solid Digital Papers
- 15 Dimensional Embellishments
- 2 ArtsyTransfers
- 11 Transfers and Overlays
- 20 Photoshop Brushes (2 Size formats)