Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Remembrancer Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration.
ArtPlay Remembrancer Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration
This video is intended to give you guidance and ideas for using the digital assets in the ArtPlay Remembrancer Collection in your photo artistry and digital scrapbooking layouts.
WATCH THE VIDEO POST ON THE aA YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Learn how to:
- Rotate an Artsy Layered Template for a different perspective.
- Modify text boxes.
- Create Custom Transfers using the Clipping Mask function.
- Using ArtsyKardz with frames.
- Convert a photo to black and white.
- Recolor digital scrapbooking elements.
- Blend photos with the FotoBlendz Clipping Masks and ArtPlay Palette Transfers.
- Create custom transfers using the layers in Artsy Templates.
- Recolor, resize and rotate elements using the Transform controls.
- Create a Custom Element Cluster using MultiMedia and ArtPlay Palette elements.
- Understand the difference between Transfers and ArtsyTransfers.
- Learn how to create a layout using a darker background.
- Use NoteBook BrushSets as a guide for WordART and journaling.
- Embellish your artistry with Hipster Plumes.
- Create a WordART title cluster element.
- Create a custom Artsy Paper using Transfers and ArtsyTransfers.
- Use elements to extend your layout theme or mask unwanted photo details.
- And a whole LOT more!
Click on the image below to access the video on the aA YouTube Channel.
Find more ArtPlay Remembrancer Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration in the AnnaGallery, or the AnnaTeam Layouts Board on Pinterest.
Please share any comments or questions in the Comments section below.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I am still lurking; although, I can’t physically scrap. Beautiful layout with you and your daughter’s smiling faces. Always a fan. 🙂
Always lovely to have you around here Shirley. Thanks for sharing 🙂