Today I’m updating you on my FotoInspired February and March 2019.
New to FotoInspired?
Febraury and March 2019
A total of 8 double-page spreads – 4 each for February and March.
Thoughts on being behind in memory keeping.
- It happens to us all – Life is FULL.
- In my case, I’ve been creating classes, products and more supporting content than ever.
- I have also being trying to make ever spare moment count too.
- As a result, I am behind in my FotoInspired, Heritage AND finishing up my aA Project 2018 (Scotland Album project).
- If you are behind in you scrapbooking or artistry goals, it just means you have captured and lived more moments than have time to create with them.
- An abundance of photos and stories is proof of a life being WELL lived.
- Never feel bad for living and making the memories.
- It all begins with the stories.
The Ebb and Flow Approach
Creativity does not always happen at will.
- You cannot always force it, or make the time to make it happen, and that’s OK.
- It’s ALL good.
- Focus on what you have been able to achieve, as opposed to what you haven’t.
- Sometimes just taking the photos is a big deal when you are distracted and have a lot going on.
- I can always tell when a period of time was perhaps busier, or a little more stressful, because there are fewer photos.
- Be kind to yourself and the work you are doing.
- And make no mistake, it’s important work.
- Generations to come will thank you for every layout you created and story you shared.
- They will not give a second thought to those that you didn’t.
- Keep on doing what you are doing.
- You do you 🙂
aA Creative Team Inspiration
There is no right or wrong way to be FotoInspired.
Sunkissed | Viv Halliwell
Experiments in Photography | Viv Halliwell