10 Ways to Use WordART Mix Elements
By Anna Aspnes.
All the wonderful and unique ways to include WordART in your digital scrapbooking and photo artistry layout designs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why Artsy Papers make the perfect Layout Foundation.
- Guidance for Using and embellishing Corner Slit Frames.
- Recolor elements to better co-ordinate in your layout designs.
- Adjust Drop Shadows in layered embellishments.
- Remove Color Cast in your photos.
- Use Blending Modes to edit photos and add enhance WordART elements.
- Lead the eye with Transfers and Overlays.
- Simplify your design process with Clipping Masks.
- Mask your photos with WordART elements.
- Embellish with ScriptTease and WordTransfers.
- Create a Custom Element Design.
- Embellish your WordART and personalize design elements.
- Align your titles.
DIGITAL SUPPLY LIST:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Almost 15 min video in .MP4 format guiding you through the creation of this digital scrapbooking layout.
- Play on using a ‘Media Player’ on your computer or load into iTunes to watch on your mobile device.
- Learn 10 different ways for incorporating WordART elements into your photo artistry.
- This is a self-paced session for IMMEDIATE download after purchase.
- This MiniClass was included in aA Connect 28 January 2022.