Note that this class is Part 2 of Session 2 of the MaAsterly Brushes Series.
- The TYPES of Brushes available at Anna Aspnes Designs.
- Why TRANSPARENCY matters in the world of Brushes.
- Identifying PROPERTIES of Brushes to guide you in their usage.
- The best way to RECOLOR Brushes.
- How to use Brushes with DESIGN PRINCIPLES.
- Inspiration for using ARTPLAY PALETTE Brushes.
Master How To:
- IDENTIFY Brushes according to ELEMENT PROPERTIES.
- USE Brushes according to their PROPERTIES with the guidance of DESIGN PRINCIPLES.
- SELECT and PLACE Brushes with ease and confidence to elevate your artistry.
1. High Quality Video Sessions (.MP4 Format):
- (1) Design Principles with Brushes (26.52 mins)
- (2) Layout Deconstruct using Brushes (20.24 mins)
2. Comprehensive Written Guidance
- Written content to support Design Principles with Brushes video (3-page .PDF format)
- Also includes aA Basic Techniques Guide (4-page .PDF format)
3. aA DigitalART Supplies
- DigitalART supplies used to to create the photo artistry layout.
- Includes ArtPlay Palette Florence ($12.99 VALUE) plus FotoBlendzOverlay14_2.png.MB2_1DigitalARTSupplies
What To Expect:
- This FREE class is a self-paced course.
- Content is available for immediate download.
- Unzip the files and view on your computer.
- Load into iTunes for Smart Device viewing.
- Conducted in Photoshop CC, but detailed guidance provided for Elements.