Design with Brushes
Learn how to select and use Brushes with ease and confidence to elevate your artistry using recognized Element Properties and Design Principles.
Note that this class belongs to Part 2 of the MaAsterly Brushes Series.
- The TYPES of Brushes available at Anna Aspnes Designs.
- Why TRANSPARENCY matters in the world of Brushes.
- Identifying PROPERTIES of Brushes to guide you in their usage.
- The best way to RECOLOR Brushes.
- How to use Brushes with DESIGN PRINCIPLES.
- Inspiration for using ARTPLAY PALETTE Brushes.
Master How To:
- IDENTIFY Brushes according to ELEMENT PROPERTIES.
- USE Brushes according to their PROPERTIES with the guidance of DESIGN PRINCIPLES.
- SELECT and PLACE Brushes with ease and confidence to elevate your artistry.
1. High Quality Video Sessions (.MP4 Format):
- (1) Design Principles with Brushes (26.52 mins)
- (2) Layout Deconstruct using Brushes (20.24 mins)
2. Comprehensive Written Guidance
- Written content to support Design Principles with Brushes video (3-page .PDF format)
- Also includes aA Basic Techniques Guide (4-page .PDF format)
3. aA DigitalART Supplies
- DigitalART supplies used to to create the photo artistry layout.
- Includes ArtPlay Palette Florence ($12.99 VALUE) plus FotoBlendzOverlay14_2.png.MB2_1DigitalARTSupplies
What To Expect:
- This FREE class is a self-paced course.
- Content is available for immediate download.
- Unzip the files and view on your computer.
- Load into iTunes for Smart Device viewing.
- Conducted in Photoshop CC, but detailed guidance provided for Elements.
Don’t miss all the freebies
Get your FREE
DigitalART MegaPack + Class