FotoInspired Techniques 1
Useful techniques for creating digital scrapbooking layouts using FotoInspired Templates.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Anna’s 3-Step process.
- Considerations for Placement of photos to save yourself time.
- Guidance for selecting DigitalART supplies.
- Tips for how to Embellish your layout designs.
- Modify multi-photo Frames for fewer photos.
- A variety of approaches in using Overlapping Frames to showcase your photos.
- Using the PaperTexture layers with your photos.
- Recoloring embellishments.
- Anna’s favorite way to using the Scalloped Edge Frames.
- Using the Alignment Tools.
- Incorporating MultiMedia Documents in to your FotoInspired pages.
- Lead the eye with embellishments.
- Different ways to use Stitching.
DIGITAL SUPPLY LIST:
- FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2V
- ArtPlay Palette Summer Days
- ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem
- MultiMedia Documents No. 9
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Almost 25 min video in .MP4 format guiding you through the creation of this digital scrapbooking layout.
- Play on using a ‘Media Player’ on your computer or load into iTunes to watch on your mobile device.
- Learn Useful Techniques for Using FotoInspired Templates to create digital scrapbooking pages.
- This is a self-paced session for IMMEDIATE download after purchase.
- This MiniClass was included in aA Connect 14 March 2022.