Take a departure on usual events to share an Update on Delaney.
Update on Delaney
Last year my friend’s daughter, also my daughter’s friend, was diagnosed with Cancer.
See previous posts:
Delaney has had quite the journey in the last 6 months.
- One round of chemotherapy.
- Pneumonia and a collapsed lung.
- One round of radiation.
- Strict quarantine.
But, right as the pandemic began, she received some very good news.
- Extensive testing showed no signs of cancer.
- Her hair is beginning to grow back in curls.
- She will be rechecked in June.
- Delaney is back to training and hoping to rejoin her soccer team as current restrictions allow.
Thank you for your support of my friends.
I am so grateful that…
- Delaney has her health back.
- My dear friend can breathe again.
- This community came together to help me to raise funds for Children with Cancer.
- Subsequent funds from these Bundles will be donated to this cause.