ArtPlay Canyon Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using ArtPlay Palette Canyon and co-ordinating digital assets.
ArtPlay Canyon Inspiration
1. Support Color Transitions
USE ELEMENTS TO HELP SUPPORT DIFFERENT COLOR TRANSITIONS.
- It can be ‘tricky’ but NOT impossible to blend a photo into a background with stark Color Contrast.
- Use BrushSets or Clipping Masks with Intentional lines to blend your images in your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Then strategically place Embellishments over the color Shifts to ease the transitions.
2. Use Blending Modes
APPLY BLENDING MODES TO YOUR PHOTOS AND DIGITALART SUPPLIES TO CREATE VISUAL INTEREST.
- Select a layer and click on ‘Normal’ at the top of the Layers Panel to activate the drop-down menu options.
- Notice how the Blending Modes enhance the Depth of color and contrast in her photo artistry.
- We also love how Miki added a little map to Enhance her digital scrapbooking page.
3. Title Cluster Creation
PLACE A VARIETY OF ELEMENTS NEXT TO A WORDART TO CREATE A TITLE CLUSTER.
- Choose elements with differing Element Properties to embellish your digital scrapbooking page.
- Place them together or overlapping in close Proximity to your WordART title.
- Notice how Unity creates a cluster of elements with greater Visual Weight.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Canyon Collection
A collection of digital scrapbook and art supplies for travel, hiking, camping and desert or Southwestern outdoor adventures and photography.
- ArtPlay Palette Canyon
- Melange FotoBlendz No. 3
- ScriptTease Nature No. 1
- WoodWords No. 2 (No Longer Available)
- Artsy Layered Template No. 192
- ArtsyTransfers Canyon
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?