ArtPlay Hearth Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
ArtPlay Homemade Inspiration
1. Frame Your Photos
Use the ArtStroke Frames to create contained edges to your blended photos.
- Mask an image using a FotoBlendz clipping mask, ArtsyTransfer or Custom Blending technique.
- Place an ArtStroke Frame element over the blended image to strengthen the Focal Point in your photo artistry or digital scrapbooking page.
- Notice how the frame Contains the image and creates Visual Interest via tension.
2. Color Fill Elements
Add color to stitching elements to create striking embellishments.
- Stamp a UrbanStitchez Home element on a new layer in Black.
- Place a FotoBlendz clipping mask or FotoInspired Template mask below the stitched element.
- Add a Color Fill Adjustment Layer to customize the Color of the mask layer.
3. Blend Your Embellishments
Mask a frame to apply visual interest to a framed photo in your digital scrapbooking and photo artistry pages.
- Notice how Marnie has created an Interesting Photo Effect by blending the frame but keeping the mask layer in tact.
- The use of Alignment balances tension or using different Lines in her digital scrapbooking page.
- We love how Marnie has used Diagonal Placement of a supporting element to mirror her Focal Point.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Hearth Collection
DIGITAL ASSETS FOR CELEBRATING HEARTH AND HOME PLUS ‘ALL THINGS’ WITH BRICKS IN YOUR DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING AND PHOTO ARTISTRY PAGES.
- ArtPlay Palette Hearth
- ArtStroke Frames No. 1
- UrbanStitchez Home No. 1
- Hearth WordART Mix No. 1
- Artsy Layered Template No 227
- ArtsyTransfers Hearth
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?