Happy Monday! Today I’m back in the aA studio and thrilled to finally be sharing ArtPlay Lost Inspiration.
ArtPlay Lost Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Use motif to visually support your story.
- Use ELEMENT PROPERTIES of digital elements to support the DESIGN aspect and STORY of your page.
- Notice how Linda has used ALIGNMENT, TEXTURE and REPETITION with the use of Overlays and brushes from ArtPlay Palette Lost.
- This is the most sophisticated story about toilet paper I ever did see 😀
Venice | Marnie
Make changes to the different Frame layers to make your layout design more interesting.
- Apply BLENDING MODES or adjust OPACITY to create a ‘Ghost’ Frame Effect.
- Turn off the visibility of any of the Framed Mask No. 7 layers in the Layers Panel.
- See this video for further guidance on using Layered Frames with Clipping Masks
Magic | Margo
Blend with ArtsyTransfers
Blend a photo with an ArtsyTranfer to create a striking focal point.
- See ArtsyTransfers 101 – The Easy Way To Blend Photos.
- Notice the use of WHITE SPACE to yield BALANCE in your layout design.
- Love how Margo changing her ‘styling’ of the flower element in ArtPlay Palette Lost.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.