ArtPlay Rainbow Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using ArtPlay Palette Rainbow and co-ordinating digital assets.
ArtPlay Rainbow Inspiration
1. Enhance Color and Light
Add vibrancy of color and increase the contrast in your layout design with FotoGlows.
- Choose a dark background to create Contrast.
- Clip your photo to one or more of the various layers in the Rainbow FotoBlendz No. 1.
- Reposition and recolor the FotoGlows to enhance your photos and layout design.
2. Adjust Hue and Saturation
Modify the color and saturation of your DigitalART Supplies to better coordinate with your photos.
- Go to Image> Adjustments> Hue and Saturation.
- Move the Saturation slider to the left to make the colors less vibrant.
- Move the Hue slide to modify the color
Tip. Select a specific light color from the ‘Master’ drop-down menu to apply a more selective adjustment.
3. Add a Rainbow Gradient
Use the Gradient Tool in Adobe Photoshop or Element to enhance the Artistry.
- Select the Gradient Tool from the Tools Panel.
- Follow the instructions outlined in this blog post.
- Modify the element using Brushes.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Rainbow Collection
A collection of digital scrapbook and art supplies pertaining to stories with vibrant color and rainbows.
- ArtPlay Palette Rainbow
- Rainbow Artsy Layered Template
- Rainbow WordART Mix No. 1
- MultiMedia Rainbows No. 1
- Rainbow FotoBlendz No. 1
- ArtsyTransfers Rainbow
- BONUS Rainbow Collection
Also in this series:
- Clip and Paint Extracted Figures
- 6 Tips for Using Colorful DigitalART Supplies
- Frustrated with Clipping Masks?
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?