ArtPlay Uncanny Inspiration post for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
The purpose of this post is to provide inspiration for using the ArtPlay Palette Uncanny and coordinating digital assets.
ArtPlay Uncanny Inspiration
1. Golden Visual Interest
ADD GOLD ELEMENTS OVER DARKER COLORS FOR GREATER EFFECT IN YOUR DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES.
- Gold and generally Lighter colored digital elements need to be placed in Contrast with other digital elements.
- For example, such elements yield Greater visual interest when layered over darker digital scrapbooking foundations.
- Notice how Viv has effectively used a darker paper from the ArtPlay Uncanny Collection to maximize the Visibility of the gold elements.
2. Blended Framed Photos
Quickly mask your photos into the Victorian metal clip frame using the clipping mask function to high light keepsakes in your heritage digital scrapbooking pages.
- Open the frame .psd file and place your photos and digital memorabilia images over the gray clipping masks.
- Alternatively, you can layer the individual .png files included with ArtPlay Palette Uncanny yield the same effect.
- Go to Layer> Create Clipping Mask to clip each image to the 2 image mask layers.
3. Outside the Box
Think beyond the suggested theme of an ArtPlay Palette and make it work with your own photos to create unique digital scrapbooking pages.
- Add color to Neutral tones of the ArtPlay Palette Uncanny by using brightly colored photos and support these Accent colors with paint splatters.
- Identify elements that could be used for a variety of Themes, such as the ‘bottle’ which could be for art supplies, potions, perfume, medicine, science experiments and more!
- We love how the photos and story of this digital scrapbooking page take Center Stage and the digital art supplies merely serve as the Foundation.
aA Inspired Uncanny
WATCH THE INSPIRED SESSION REPLAY HERE
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.