Inspiration for using the ArtPlay Veranda Collection for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements
This post is intended to give you guidance on using ArtPlay Palette Veranda, ArtsyTransfers and co-ordinating digital assets
ArtPlay Veranda Inspiration
More ArtPlay Veranda Inspiration can be located in the AnnaGallery and the AnnaTeam Layouts board on Pinterest.
See our Gallery Highlights by clicking on the images to access complete digital design supply lists.
You will also find process notes and digital scrapbooking tutorials from each team member to provide new digital inspiration for using DigitalART designs by Anna Aspnes Designs.
1. Embellish a Title
Place a variety of elements around a WordART file to create a title focal point.
- Vary Element Properties of digital elements to create Visual Interest.
- Use embellishments with different Shapes.
- This technique creates a Focal Point drawing the eye to the title.
2. Create Heritage Beauty
Use the ArtPlay Veranda Collection to tell an ancestry story.
- The deep tones and Moody hues make this a classy palette for your heritage photos.
- Vary the placement of WordART to create CONTRAST.
- See this video for further guidance.
3. Lead the Eye
Use elements to move the viewers eye around your design.
- Place embellishments to Lead the Eye from one focal point to the next.
- Notice how the ‘string’ element adheres the Cluster of Elements.
- This then moves the eye to the placement of curved text.
Click on the images for complete digital supply lists plus process notes:
ArtPlay Veranda Collection
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS IN THIS SERIES:
- ArtPlay Palette Veranda
- Veranda Artsy Layered Template
- Grow WordART Mix No. 1
- MultiMedia Flowers No. 9
- Veranda FotoBlendz No. 1
- BONUS AnnaRelease 12 June 2020
- ArtsyTransfers Veranda
Also available in this series:
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?
- Check out the Gallery here.
- See LOTS more Tutorials.
- Watch a Video.
- Take a Class.