Happy Monday! Today I’m happy to be sharing ArtPlay Veranda Inspiration
ArtPlay Veranda Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Place a variety of elements around a WordART file to create a title focal point.
- Vary ELEMENT PROPERTIES of digital elements to create VISUAL INTEREST.
- Use embellishments with different SHAPES and FUNCTION.
- Notice how this technique draws the eye to the title.
Use the ArtPlay Veranda Collection to tell an ancestry story.
- The deep tones and moody hues make this a classy palette for your heritage photos.
- Vary the placement of WordART to create CONTRAST.
- See this video for further guidance.
Lead the Eye
Use elements to move the viewers eye around your design.
- Place embellishments to lead the eye from one focal point to the next.
- Notice how the ‘string’ element adheres the cluster of elements.
- It also leads the eye to the curved text.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.