Today, I’m sharing my most recent aA YouTube Fernweh to UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames Video.
Fernweh to UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames Video
Guidance for using UrbanStitchez FotoBlendz Frames.
You will learn how to:
- Manipulate Layers in Photoshop/Elements
- Work with .psd format files
- Resize and rotate Layers
- Editi Photos with Levels
- Clip photos to FotoBlendz Clipping Masks
The session is conducted in Adobe Photoshop Elements, but is also appropriate for Adobe Photoshop users.
- UrbanStitchez FotoBlendz Frames No. 1
- ArtPlay Palette Fernweh
- MultiMedia Branches No. 10
- Travel WordART Mix No. 1
See more inspiration in this blog post.
You may also be interested interested in:
- Year of ArtPlay May 2017
- MultiMedia and Layered FotoBlendz Manipulation Video
- Blend Photos with FotoBlendz Clipping Masks.
Post your pages using these video techniques in the AnnaGallery.
And if you liked this post, please consider sharing it using the social media buttons below.