Today, I’m sharing my FotoInspired September 2020.
FotoInspired September 2020
New to FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Join the dedicated FotoInspired community on Facebook.
The FotoInspired Stats
A total of 10 double-page spreads for the month of September 2020.
- A series of family photos.
- Taking Luke to Boston.
- Our road trip around New England.
- A few every day photos.
- Leaf peeping in Grand Lake.
Here are my layouts plus some thoughts on adding more YOU into your photos and FotoInspired layouts.
Week 36 Week 37 Week 38 & 39
More photos nearly always means more pages.
- Typically I create 3-5 pages per month.
- This month was busy and I had a total of 10.
- More pages takes more time and it’s easy to fall behind.
- How do you find the right photo to pages balance?
Prioritize what’s most important to you.
- You can take fewer photos so you don’t have as many pages to make.
- You can select fewer images to showcase in your digital scrapbooking layouts.
- You can create just be OK with being behind.
- Pick which is most important to you and just go with that.
The ebbs and flows of photo-taking.
- I have talked about this at length.
- Some months are more ‘full’ than others.
- Photo-taking happens for me when I have the mental capacity to notice.
- It tends to take a nose-dive I’m stressed or pre-occupied.
- It all evens out in the end.
So this means…
- There is an ebb and flow in my FotoInspired layouts.
- I accept that some months will be busier than others.
- I would rather spend more time than sacrifice stories and photos.
- And so I’m OK with falling a bit behind.
- My FotoInspired project is a priority because I know what it feels like to fall too far behind.
- I have found my balance – How about you?
Join the discussion 4 Comments
These pages are beautifully created, Anna! I always love seeing your pages and how you use the elements….two bows stacked…brilliant.
Thanks so much Beverly – It was a bit of a marathon but always worth the effort 🙂
I always enjoy and study your FotoInspired pages – there is something about them I can’t put my finger on that I love – maybe the embellishments? They’re so darned interesting and cohesive! Yes I think it’s the embellishments – would love to hear your approach to embellishing FotoInspired some day 🙂
Hey Diane! Thank you – We’ve talked quite a bit about my approach to FotoInspired embellishment in the aA Connect sessions but will certainly keep this in mind 🙂