Today I’m sharing somewhat belated Happy New Year 2022 goals and intentions.
Happy New Year 2022
Here we are again in that place where one chapter closes and a new adventure begins.
I’m definitely a little late to the party and not nearly as ‘raring’ to go as I usually am at this time of year.
- Ella made the long drive back college and her 2 house guests returned home to Florida over the weekend.
- There has also been a few family engagements on Eric’s side of the family to navigate.
- Adjusting to Eric’s new ‘on some days’ work from home schedule.
- And if you have been around here for a while, you know that I find change hard.
I’m still feeling a little emotionally drained from all the events over the last few months.
- So stepping into this new year cautiously and slowly ‘so as not to break anything.’
- Taking it one day at a time and working on active ‘in the moment’ recovery.
- Continue putting one foot in front of another to keep moving forward.
- All of this helps make the magic happen.
I remain quietly optimistic for 2022.
- There is no one little word for the year, or resolutions.
- Just the choice to live my best life and to make each day a fulfilling creative day.
- Giving it up to the universe to have my back on whatever life sends my way.
- And the promise to keep working hard on myself and my art to have the greatest impact on others.
Today I choose…
- Progression over perfection.
- Inspiration over obligation.
- Creation over consumption.
aA offerings will continue to evolve based on community feedback.
There will be, for the most part, weekly releases in year 2022.
- One ArtPlay Palette Collection per month.
- Coordinating ArtsyTransfers, ArtsyKardz and Companion Sets.
- Template Album Collections
- FotoInspired Templates
- NEW! ValuePacks
There are ALWAYS so many ideas for LIVE and self-paced workshops.
- aA Connect LIVE sessions will continue at the same cost for as long as attendance supports theses events.
- The next part of the self-paced Masterly Brushes series is also high on my priority list.
- I’ve also had requests for workshops on using a Pen and Tablet as well as creating Extractions.
- Tentative LIVE Travel Project Workshop in May/June 2022.
- If you have feedback or suggestions on classes, please email and talk to me here.
3) FotoInspired Project
My FotoInspired Project will evolve in year 2022.
- As Ella and Luke continue to make those strides to adulthood, I anticipate more monthly pages as seen last year.
- Ultimately, my project will be based on how many photos I take each month.
- I hope to finish the last couple of spreads over the coming weeks
A few personal goals.
- Finish my All About Me and Heritage projects (which are likely to inspire some LIVE workshops.)
- Start Luke’s Graduation Book and a Recipe Book for Ella when she starts her Sophomore year.
- Finally finish a few abstract painting canvases I have had hanging around here for WAY too long.
- Get stronger in my workouts at the gym and perform an unassisted pull-up by the end of the year.
What are your goals for a happy new year 2022?
And more importantly, how can I help with those?
Help me out and post in the comments section below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.