aA Inspired LIVE 10 July 2023 REPLAY
- We will delve into Recent Layouts by the aA Creative Team.
- Explore digital scrapbooking and photo artistry .psd files Layer by Layer.
- Dissect techniques and approaches to Inspire your own artistry and memory-keeping pages.
- Recorded Monday 10 July 2023 at 2 pm MDT.
- 1- 1/2 Hours of artistry deconstructions.
- REPLAY via the Zoom platform.
- Available for IMMEDIATE download.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Layouts will be added as they are received.
1. Beautifully blended layering effect in this layout deconstruct by Susan Lacy.
2. Variation in repetition to yield cohesion in double-page spreads in this layout deconstruct via Laura Tringali Holmes.
3. Using Visual Weight and Dimension in your layout designs in this deconstruct via Diane Weber.
4. The art of color and layers in this layout deconstruct request via Miki Krueger.
5. Colorful Blending Effects in another layout deconstruct request via Miki Krueger.
6. Mixing paper textures in this layout deconstruct via Marleen Kuipers
7. Guidance for template placement of photos in this layout critique via Tina Wilson.
8. Establishing Design Balance in Double-Page Spreads in this layout critique via Sonya Fuller.
9. Establishing Visual Weight through Focal Points and Value in this layout critique via Melissa Thompson.