aA Inspired LIVE Christmas Party 2023 REPLAY
The Last One of the Year!
It was SO much fun last year – We’re doing it again!
- Deck Your Awesome Self with all the Christmas decor.
- Think tinsel, fancy hats/glasses, earrings, and Christmas sweaters…
- You’ll be entered for a chance to win a $10 Gift Card 🙂
- Bring your Favorite Holiday Cocktail.
- And get ready for lots of aA Trivia between layouts – There will be RANDOM PRIZES!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A series of Layout Deconstructs and submitted Critiques.
- We delve into layouts by the aA Creative Team using the same digital art supplies.
- Explore digital scrapbooking and photo artistry .psd files Layer by Layer.
- Dissect techniques and approaches to Inspire your own artistry and memory-keeping pages.
- Recorded Sunday, December 17th, 2023 at 1 pm MST.
- 1- 3/4 Hours of artistry deconstructions.
- Via the Zoom platform.
- REPLAY is available for IMMEDIATE download.
Layouts will be added here as they are received.
1. Ideas for creating digital scrapbook and photo artistry layout without photos in this deconstruct by Pam Parmer.
2. Visual Triangle Inspiration using this unique design approach in this digital scrapbook deconstruct via Ulla-May Berndtsson.
3. Blend and colorize techniques for elegant portraiture in this photo artistry deconstruct via Nancy Adams.
4. Classic digital scrapbook design approach for documenting Christmas Cards in this deconstruct via Kathy Sacry.
5. A design peek behind the aA Inspired class previewing this deconstruct by Anna Aspnes.
6. A blueprint for making your own element cluster focal point previewing this deconstruct by Miki Krueger.
7. The MOST important thing you need to know for successful blending in this deconstruct by Viv Halliwell.
8. Clever use of color and embellishment to elevate your digital scrapbooking pages in this deconstruct by Michelle James.
9. How to have fun with your memory-keeping in this deconstruct by Miki Krueger.
10. Framing with elements, the Value of Contrast plus Visual Weight consideration in this deconstruct by Adryane.