aAProject2023_Session3Join me for our much-loved annual aA Project experience LIVE this December 2023
An opportunity to create an artsy photo book project in the theme of your choice.
- Curate a collection of Your Digital Photos into an enjoyable printed photo book project.
- Learn how to use Template Collections in Adobe Photoshop or Elements to create sophisticated layouts with ease.
- Master all my Tried and Tested approaches to successfully start and finish an artsy printed project.
- Access all the simple techniques I use to Elevate my digital scrapbooking layout designs.
- Obtain All My Guidance and tips for staying ‘on track’ and maintain Motivation for completing your pages.
- Glean encouragement and Inspiration from the community, LIVE sessions, and written content during this guided course.
- A Blueprint for the different stages of your project from Planning to Creation.
- Plethora of photo book Theme Ideas to inspire your project.
- Learn how to Adapt the lessons to suit your Preference and Photos.
This is our absolute favorite aA LIVE workshop experience of the Year.
What YOU Will Learn:
- The art of Photo Book conception, planning, creating, and Making the Magic Happen.
- How to successfully start AND complete a project using this winning Step-by-Step approach.
- The importance of Planning and why it will make you more efficient and successful in your artistry and memory keeping.
- Everything You Need to know about where to start and how to Avoid the Overwhelm.
- Create a simple Structure for your project and Create Layouts that You Love around your chosen theme.
- Support your photo project pages with Engaging embellishment and rich storytelling.
- Work through my Proven Interactive Worksheet approach to Selecting a Theme that is most suited for you and your skill level.
- The nature of the organization in advance for Simple and Efficient photo artistry layout creation in December.
- Instructions for Managing and Eliminating excess photos from your considerations.
- Learn Which of Your Photos you should use to build a project with Sustained Interest.
- Step-by-step guidance for Selecting Digital Supplies to enhance the artistry in creating a Cohesive Photo Book Project.
- Considerations for Timing and Recommendations for Printing Your Project.
- Gain Confidence in the Process and give yourself the gift of Up-leveling the Artistry this holiday season.
- Modify Templates to make space for MORE photos or journaling.
- Basic Extraction Technique for creating out-of-bounds framed photo effects.
- Guidance for working with Word Prompts to expand your storytelling and up-level your creativity.
- Ideas and approaches for gathering photos to best support your stories.
- Strategies for Tackling the age-old problem of finding and managing time.
- Narrow your focus in choosing a Personalized theme using a revised work-sheet method.
- Understand properly how to Edit your photos to make them ‘stand out’ using a variety of techniques.
- Blend more than one photo into a Project Template Album mask in a few different ways.
- Choose Templates that best Enhance your photos.
- Adjust and manipulate FotoBlendz clipping masks to Improve your blending.
- Different approaches to Journaling to share more meaningful stories.
- How to create pages with engaging and Exciting Design Elements.
- BONUS video in January on creating a Blurb Photo Book.
- Plus ALL my favorite Techniques for up-leveling your digital scrapbooking layouts using Anna Aspnes Designs.
aA Project 2023 Makes The Magic Happen
The aA Project has been an annual event since 2011.
- Presented in Many Different Ways over the years.
- It has Evolved and Improved with each year.
- See aA Project 15 Year Evolution
- This project will be better than ever 🙂
WHO Is This For?
This project is for YOU if:
- You feel like the year 2023 has flown by and are Behind in your Artistry and memory-keeping.
- You haven’t yet created a Photo Project this year and would like to make the magic happen Before the End of the Year.
- You would like to have a tangible keepsake that Holds the Memories of a special year, event, or adventure.
- You wish to find Joy in the Process of looking back, reminiscing, and marveling at A Life Well Lived.
- You want to connect with and be inspired by Awesome Like-minded Artists while engaging in another aA Community Milestone.
NEW in Project 2023.
- A focus on how to add to Selections and improve your Extractions.
- Use the Pen Tool to enhance a Basic Extraction Technique to enhance out-of-bounds framed photo effects.
- Solve your FotoBlendz blending problems with the new Photoshop Generative AI tools.
- Wield the Puppet Warp Tool in Photoshop to Modify Embellishments to better work with your template pages.
- Enhance your projects with the new Generative Fill in Photoshop.
- My new go-to approach for choosing the best Background Paper for your pages.
- Colorize black and white and old heritage photos using hand-coloring and Photoshop filters.
- Expansion on Connection with approaches for Sparking Stories from Your Photos.
- This content will become available Throughout December to avoid overwhelm.
What YOU Can Expect
1. Written Content Support
A STEP-BY-STEP PROVEN APPROACH FOR PLANNING ANY PHOTO BOOK PROJECT IN .PDF FORMAT.
- 21-page Updated! Start Here user guide.
- Invitation to join our Private community.
- Photo Selection and Organization outlines
- Printing consideration, company recommendations, and guidance for Printing with Blurb.
- Interactive Project Plan Printable with Updated! Example.
- Project Worksheet for Planning your project.
- Strategies for Project Time Management.
- List of Themes.
- Themes and Connections
- Using Six Word Stories in your photo book projects.
- An In-Depth Guide to Creating Artistic Photo Projects with Sentimental Value.
- The importance of Planning with a step-by-step approach.
- The 5 Steps to being successful with Prompted Actions to guide you in being efficient in your project.
- Guidance and support in Selecting a personalized theme.
- Establishing Parameters based on your preferences and goals for your project.
- Choosing an approach that supports your Preferences and Memory Keeping Goals.
- Master Selection and Organization of photo and digital art supplies for any artistry project.
- A HUGE list of Theme Ideas to inspire and challenge Growth in your digital scrapbooking.
- Comprehensive guidance and advice for Printing Your Layouts.
- Project Plan example PLUS Printable Worksheet for your use.
IN OTHER WORDS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
2. Video Inspiration Sessions
6 LIVE PRE-SCHEDULED SESSIONS.
- Each session will be Approx. 1 – 1/2 hours in duration for a total of 9 Hours of Viewing.
- All videos are recorded via the Zoom platform and include Guidance, Explanations, Demonstrations, Techniques, and Answers to Questions.
- Demonstrations in both Adobe Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements as needed and appropriate.
- Videos are available from your account here at Anna Aspnes Designs and delivered in .MP4 format.
Schedule of Events:
A Schedule of Events PLUS Session Access Links will be available in .pdf format in your account immediately following registration.
- Monday 20 November 2023 at 2 pm MST (Choosing a Theme and Planning)
- Monday 27 November 2023 at 2 pm MST (Q&A, Plus Previous Projects )
- Monday4 December 2023 at 2 pm MST. (Layouts and Techniques)
- Monday 11 December 2023 at 2 pm MST. (Layouts and Techniques)
- Monday 18 December 2023 at 2 pm MST. (Layouts and Techniques)
- Monday 15 January 2023 at 2 pm MST. (Project Completion and Printing)
- You will also receive a REMINDER email on the morning of each session.
3. The Template Collection
The coordinating templates are included with this workshop experience for aA Project 2023.
- No special coupon is needed.
- Templates will be available in your Downloads on registration.
- This collection is valued at $30 through 1 December 2023, and $50 after the class has begun.
A collection of 26 – 12 X 12 artsy and blended layered templates designed to coordinate with the aA Project 2023 LIVE event experience.
- Delivered in Single Page Format, but designed to work together as Double Page Spreads.
- Includes wooden numbered pages from 1-25 PLUS an extra photo book ‘end’ page.
- Optional wooden number set with BONUS Drop Shadow Layer Style (.asl format.)
- Complementary Cover Set for custom photo book cover printing.
- Templates are available for Download on Registration.
- All holiday foliage elements are Delivered On Separate Layers so that they can be removed for easy customization.
- This NEW Project Template Album coordinates with Project Template Album No. 8 due to similarity in Frame Sizes and Proportions.
- You can mix and match the templates from these albums to Extend Your Project beyond 26 pages if needed.
- Watch an Introduction to Using Project Template Albums.
4. BONUS Daily WordART Inspiration Emails
Designed to provide you with inspiration for your layout designs.
- You will also receive a Daily Email for 25 Days in December.
- These emails will be sent at Midnight MST from 1st through 25th December ONLY.
- Emails will be sent To the Email Address you are Registered With at Anna Aspnes Designs.
Each Email Includes:
- Title ideas
- A Quote
- A Technique tip/approach
- An Inspiring Layout
- A FREE WordART element
5. Private Facebook Group
A dedicated community for the aA Project 2023 Community.
- Get your Questions and queries answered.
- Share your layouts and be Inspired by others.
- Receive critique and Feedback on your layout designs.
- Enjoy Accountability and encouragement.
6. BONUS 40% Store Coupon
- Emailed after the 12 Deals of December (16 December 2023) event valid through mid-January.
7. Special Offer
SAVE $70 through 1 December 2023
- Templates and Daily Prompts are included. ($50 value with a $20 discount)
- All live sessions, written instruction, and guidance PLUS support and encouragement for success. ($70 value with a $50 discount.)
- 6 1- 1/2-2 Hour sessions at ONLY $3.33 per class.
- The total project experience value is $120.
- Register now for $50 Only.
- All Paypal/Credit card fees included.
Got a Question?
Email me and I would be happy to answer it for you.