Creative Artistry With ToolSets
A LIVE class in 2 parts providing guidance for using Adobe Photoshop Brushes as ‘Tools’ to enhance your photo artistry and digital scrapbooking pages.
The How, Where and Why to use Brushes as ‘Tools’
LEARN HOW TO USE TOOLSETS TO CREATIVELY ADD VISUAL INTEREST TO ANY LAYOUT DESIGN.
- The Function of ToolSets in designing and embellishing your photo artistry layouts.
- How they can add Visual Interest in a non-pictorial/or theme-enhancing approach.
- Recognize their distinguishable Element Properties and use them with Design Principles.
- Work Non-Destructively and combine with Special Effects to enhance your artistry.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What ToolSets are and how they can Enhance your layout designs.
- Loading and using ToolSets with the Paint Brush and Eraser Tools.
- The Advantages of applying Blending Modes to ToolSets.
- Identify 6 Types of brush Characteristics in ToolSets.
- Understand how these different Element Properties can provide ‘clues’ on their successful usage.
- Answer Questions to guide you in determining these Visual Commonalities.
- Use this Information to successfully place brushes according to recognized Design Principles.
- Understand the importance of creating a Harmony between Balance and Contrast in your layout designs.
- Get Creative using ALL types of brushes to Elevate your digital scrapbooking and photo artistry pages.
- Modify brushes to create New!! ToolSets uses 3 different Techniques.
- Build your own ToolSets and Save them for Forever usage.
- Use brushes to make Adjustments to a variety of digital art elements in your Archives.
- Apply Non-Destructive approaches to the use of ToolSets in your artistry.
- Combine ToolSets with Blending Modes for greater Depth in Visual Interest.
- Master the Clipping Mask technique for better embellishment.
- 2 X LIVE sessions with class REPLAY recorded via Zoom.
- Each session will be 1- 1/2 – 2 Hours in duration and will take place on Consecutive Days.
- Sessions will be available for IMMEDIATE download in .MP4 format shortly after each event.
- Watch .mp4 files on your computer using a Media Player or load into iTunes for viewing on Smart Devices.
- Demonstrations will be conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Notes to Photoshop Elements Users
- Any variations for Adobe Photoshop Elements will be Verbally cued, included in the Written Content (see below), and Demonstrated in Photoshop Elements when appropriate.
- Session 1: Monday 19th June 2023 at 2 pm MDT
- Session 2: Tuesday 20th June 2023 at 2 pm MDT
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Step-by-step layout deconstructs and demonstrations with a Comprehensive explanation of techniques and approaches.
- Inspiration for using a Variety of Brushes in creative ways to enhance your photo artistry and digital scrapbooking pages.
- Uses the Homemade BrushSet Bundle with a few Notable tool additions in the demonstrations.
- Post-class Support via email as needed.
- 11-Page comprehensive Written Course Content in .pdf format.
- Step-by-step guidance for how, why, and where to use ToolSets in your memory keeping.
- Course content provides ALL the ‘notes’ you need for BOTH sessions.
- Schedule of Sessions with Class Link Access included.
- A Cheat Sheet will be provided prior to our first session to Assist you with the techniques shared.
BONUS Digital Supplies
Complementary ‘Tools’ to Enhance the Homemade BrushSet Bundle
- Includes 10 BONUS Photoshop Brushes in .abr and .png format.
- The majority of these ‘Tools’ are Exclusive to this class.
- Available for IMMEDIATE download on registration.
- The Homemade BrushSet Bundle is NOT included, but used to Demonstrate the techniques in this class.
SAVE $15 when you register before Monday 19th June 2023
Got a Question?
Please email me (I am ALWAYS happy to help!)