Today I’m sharing Masterly Brushes Explained.
Masterly Brushes Explained
This post outlines a series of classes known as the Masterly Brushes series.
- What the classes are about.
- The order in which they are delivered.
- Timeline and additional information.
1. What is Masterly Brushes?
Masterly Brushes is massive series of classes.
- The series has 6 parts.
- Each of part includes multiple sessions.
- You can all available classes in this dedicated store category.
2. The Goal
Create an all-encompassing course providing everything you need to know about artsy digital scrapbooking and photo artistry at every level.
- Provide classes to accommodate varying levels, budget and preference.
- The modular format is intended to eliminate gaps in knowledge but curb overwhelm.
- Intentional repetition to foster learning and retaining skills without monotony.
- It’s hard to meet the needs of everyone but I’m confident this is the best approach to please the majority.
3. ‘Order’ of Classes
The Masterly Brushes includes:
PART 1: BASIC BRUSHES
- FREE Basic Brushes Guidance – Everything you need to know about loading and using brushes.
PART 2 – FUNDAMENTALS OF DESIGN
Note. This class was formerly Design Principles/Element Properties and Design with Brushes.
Part 3 – MASTER ARTPLAY PALETTE BRUSHES (AND BEYOND)
The focus is on the ArtPlay Palette brushes but relate to the use of a ALL Photoshop Brushes.
Available sessions are linked below.
There are 11 sessions:
- Modify Clipping Masks
- Design Custom Masks
- Master Custom Blending
- Elevate Adjustment Layers
- Frame Focal Points
- Embellish Elements
- Distress Elements
- Texturize to Elements
- Enhance Color
- Support Movement
- Add Balance and Tension
PART 4 – Using TEXTURE BRUSHES
PART 5 – Using STITCHING BRUSHES
PART 6 – PICTORIAL BRUSHES
This is dependent on the time required to complete each session.
- The time to concept, create an outline and Write in-depth step-by-step instructions.
- Create one or more Layout Designs to support all techniques demonstrates, plus additional layouts to support examples.
- Gather and organize aA Creative Team layouts.
- Review instructions and ensure they map succinctly with written content.
- Edit and proof Repeatedly!
- Record, edit, re-record, render the sessions.
- Select or create BONUS materials as a ‘gift with purchase.’
- Upload, list and prepare the class for Registration in the Anna Aspnes Designs store.
- Be Available to provide support during and after the class has aired.
Please Note. Pricing may NOT ALWAYS include the Templates or Digital Art used in class.
1. Is MaAsterly Brushes a repeat of aAdvanced Brushes?
YES! While aAdvanced Brushes is a program-based course demonstrating the Tools available in Adobe Photoshop/Elements, MaAsterly Brushes has more of a Design and aA Digital Product usage approach.
2. Will I be able to follow this class if I have not taken the previous classes in the series?
YES! Each of the sessions is a standalone class.
You will, however, need to have a basic knowledge of Brushes which is covered in the Part 1 Free Brushes class.
3. Does the class work in Adobe Photoshop Elements?
The class is conducted in Photoshop but Written and Verbal Guidance is provided for Photoshop Elements where appropriate.