Happy Sunday! Today we’re sharing Summer Template Album No. 1 Video Inspiration.
This post and video is intended to provide guidance on using Summer Template Album No. 1.
Summer Template Album No. 1 Video Inspiration
Designed for use with the clipping mask function and for recoloring in Photoshop, Elements and Paint Shop Pro to include:
- A collection of 20 – 12 X 12 artsy and blended layered templates
- A BONUS Cover Set for photo book printing.
- All layer styles, masks, frames, brushwork, stitching, titles and text boxes as shown.
Create a photo book project documenting your Summer activities or modify to suit your preferred theme and photos.
- June, July and August Month Labels are included for your convenience with the template collection.
- There are 3 double-page spreads for each month (or 6 single pages for 3-6 events.)
- Modify ANY of the layers or change visibility by clicking on the ‘eye’ icon next to the layer in the Layers Panel.
See also this Template Doubler Action for PHOTOSHOP ONLY from my fellow designer Wendyzine which will create a double page from 2 of my templates.
- Watch the video here.
A GUIDANCE AND INSPIRATION VIDEO POST AVAILABLE ON THE aA YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
What you will learn:
- Create a double page spread.
- Simple pages with photos and words.
- Adjust templates to better suit your theme and photos.
- Span a photo across multiple frames.
- Modify 12 X 12 templates for different sized layouts.
- Recolor template layers such as tapes and stain layers.
- Use the included Photo Book Cover Set.
- BONUS: Using ‘Laced Frames’ with your template designs.
aA Creative Team Inspiration
- MultiFoto Template Album No. 1 Inspiration
- 5 Ways to Modify Templates for Rectangle Format
- Using Template Collections
And if you liked this Summer Template Album No. 1 Video Inspiration post, try some of these techniques on for size in your own photo artistry and scrapbooking pages and your layouts to the AnnaGallery.