Today I am sharing 5 Reasons To Do aA Project This Year.
5 Reasons To Do aA Project This Year
The aA Project 2020 is an annual LIVE class that provides the opportunity to complete an artsy photo book project in a community setting by the end of the year.
Guidance on getting started is available IMMEDIATELY on registration:
- An INTRODUCTION to the aA Project 2020 (Updated for this year).
- Where to BEGIN and how to choose your THEME.
- Instructions for SELECTING and ORGANIZING your photos and DigitalART supplies.
- STEP-BY-STEP approach to creating a PLAN for you own project that suits your personal preferences and process.
- HUGE long list of themes including BONUS options for Year 2020.
1. Find Joy
Find joy the process of photo artistry and story-telling.
- Engage in a photo project and LEARN something new.
- Revisit photos that make you smile and instill GRATITUDE.
- ESCAPE for a while and create a lasting keepsake.
2. Document This Year
Year 202o has been eventful if nothing else.
- Add your VOICE to some of your family STORIES of the year.
- Share how life has CHANGED and what has remained the SAME.
- Add your PERSPECTIVE to this one-day historical events.
3. Have Gratitude
Look at the glass half full instead of empty.
- Choose to make the BEST out of this year and enjoy these INBETWEEN moments.
- Focus your ENERGY on the GOOD things in your life.
- Be thankful for your abilities to use your CREATIVITY to bring joy to yourself and others.
4. Celebrate The Season
The Holidays might look a little this year so plan ahead.
- Establish new TRADITIONS or modify old ones.
- Get creative on filling your time with FUN activities while you stay home.
- Document all the thoughts and FEELINGS in a therapeutic path through the end of the year.
5. Complete a Photo Book
Big projects can be daunting in the absence of the proven aA formula.
- Yes you CAN start and FINISH a complete photo book project in the month of December.
- Not a Holiday fan? Then choose a THEME that most inspires you.
- LEARN from the video sessions and be UPLIFTED by other project in our exclusive Facebook group.
BIG goals are achieved through SMALL consistent steps and a DESIRE to make the magic happen.
- As I tell my children regularly, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.
- And there is ALWAYS power in COMMUNITY and getting involved with something that will bring you JOY.
- You can’t go wrong with YOUR photos and my proven photo book project PLAN.
- Your STORIES are always WORTH sharing.