Happy Monday! Today I’m happy to be sharing ArtPlay Defacto Inspiration.
ArtPlay De Facto Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes
1. Color Adjustments
Change the color of your Digital assets to coordinate with your imagery.
- Add a Color Adjustment overlay to an element.
- Recolor using the Hue and Saturation tool.
- Apply Blending Modes to increase Visual Interest.
2. WordART Journaling
Place a variety of WordART over your journaling to support what you want to say.
- Larger WordART elements and those with dimension emphasize your story.
- Cluster words together to UNIFY and create meaning.
- Combine WordART from different collections.
3. FotoBlendz Blending
The FotoBlendz clipping Masks coordinate with each of the ArtPlay Palette Papers.
- Position a FotoBlendz mask over the Artsy Paper.
- Open and move a photo above the FotoBlendz layer in the Layers Panel.
- Go to Layer> Create Clipping Mask and watch your image conform to the ‘mask’ layer.
4. Align Embellishment
Place elements from MultiMedia files or ArtPlay Palettes so they align with the underlying artistry.
- Emphasize LINES in your artistry with one or more embellishments.
- Look for similar SHAPES to accentuate with similar shaped embellishments.
- Notice how Heather has placed here elements to follow the curves in her design.
5. Customize MultiMedia
Modify the MultiMedia files to suit your photos and layout design.
- Use the layers individually and move their placement up/down the Layers Panel.
- Rotate, Reposition and Recolor as preferred.
- Apply Blending Modes to yield different effects.
Want More Photo Artistry and Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.