aA Inspired LIVE 9 October 2023 REPLAY
- A series of Layout Deconstructs and submitted Critiques.
- We delve into layouts by the aA Creative Team using the same digital art supplies.
- Explore digital scrapbooking and photo artistry .psd files Layer by Layer.
- Dissect techniques and approaches to Inspire your own artistry and memory-keeping pages.
- Recorded Monday October 9, 2023
- 1- 1/2 Hours of artistry deconstructions.
- Via the Zoom platform.
- REPLAY available for IMMEDIATE download.
1. Modify and Embellish FotoInspired Templates for fewer photos in this digital scrapbooking deconstruct via Viv Halliwell.
2. Guidance for creating an artsy ‘matte’ or foundation for a framed photo in this digital scrapbooking deconstruct via Miki Krueger.
3. Blending frames, using ToolSets and creating element clusters to lead the eye in this digital scrapbooking deconstruct via Michelle James.
4. Approaches for improving your blending photo collages and artistry in this digital scrapbooking critique via Melissa Thompson.
5. Color and placement in double pages digital scrapbooking critique via Tina Wilson.
6. Seamlessly intentional blended artistry in this heritage digital scrapbooking deconstruct via Nancy Adams.
7. Large photo-led FotoInspired digital scrapbooking layout deconstruct with depth color via Kathy Sacry.
8. Modifying and embellishing FotoInspired digital scrapbooking layouts in this deconstruct via Diane Weber.
9. Using Shapes to create Tension in this FotoInspired digital scrapbooking layout deconstruct via Michelle James.